Medical coding is intricate, complicated and highly-visible, with even the slightest coding error or backlog causing a slowdown in cash flow and increase in accounts receivable.
Auditing and Coding Services
We offer coding and audit services with flexibility to meet the needs of our customers. We can customize a package of coding services to address complete or partial outsourcing, in support of either temporary or long-range needs.
We offer the following:
- Highly trained, experienced AAPC certified coders
- Skilled coders in all professional provider services both for physician practices and hospital outpatient services
- Coding audit services, using experienced AAPC credentialed coding auditors, to provide your facility with a means of complying with OIG recommendations and CMS guidelines
- Full service coding and auditing
- Coding education
- Coding projects
- Documentation reviews
- Chart auditing
- Charge master and encounter updates
- Competitive pricing